Jr. Digital Content Provider (Part-time/Online)
Are you addicted to social media? Love following craft blogs? Do we have a job for you! We are looking for a part-time (5 -8 hrs/week) Jr. Digital Content Provider.
This is a part-time, remote place position (ie: can be done from your home). This position requires the successful applicant to execute an inbound marketing strategy (which is fancy-talk for updating online social media content, blogs, product updates, recruiting brand ambassadors and managing sampling).
Our ideal candidate is a fun, easy going, creative individual, preferably with access to an established following in the toy or craft sector. You should be able to develop fun, engaging content to attract and retain Doodle Post customers. For this position, it’s an asset to be up-to-date with new toy and parenting trends. Oh, and you must have access to a computer...but you're reading this so we assume you do?
- Deliver engaging Instagram, FB, blog content on a regular basis
- Photograph, re-touch and post new product images
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proficiency in Shopify or other HTML content management software
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict trends, audience preferences
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- You get to work from home
- You get paid to work from home
- To be part of a great team who will be so grateful for your support and efforts
Interested applicants are encouraged to send resume or brief summary of experience to subscriptions(at)thedoodlepost.com.